Sunday, April 19, 2009

Winding Word



So I have this cutty buddy and our arrangement is pretty lucrative, to say the least. No strings. No complications and great sex in every variation. But sometimes we find ourselves in interesting margins that blur the line between friends with benefits, platonic courting, and legitimate intimacy. The result is me getting caught up with emotions that made me want to pursue a more extended relationship but that wasn't what they were looking for. Hurt, I cut everything off so that I could protect myself. I didn't like the feelings of confusion and it was for the best. However more recently my horniness got the best of me and I found my "friend" in my bed again. Now we're going out on dates and such, back and forth with who pays. Interestingly enough, they invited me to the concert of one of my favorite singers. Naturally, I was excited at the prospect of spending quality time with them and a side of good music. Randomly, to up the ante on the weekend, they suggested we go up a day earlier to DC to hang out with some of their friends and then the next morning make the trek to Richmond for the concert. Turns out, this whole weekend was supposed to be a freak fest for me and my wonderful friend. Mmph.I had no idea. And then we spent half this weekend having sex and the other half of it ignoring each other; or rather my friend ignored me. I will admit, I'm a bit put off because if this was supposed to be a freak fest weekend why did you keep pishing me away when I'm in sex mode? And if it was supposed to be an intimate weekend why do you keep missing the sweet simplicity in moments like us watching tv together? I mean, honestly you're so trifling if ever I tried to tell you how you'd find a way to make it my fault. I'm pissed. And everytime I think we have fixed this arrangement, you complicate things. Not that you're a bad person, but I'm just sayin.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting. I'm not quite sure if this is about the "T" or the "D", but, it sounds like not sticking to your word (the cut off), is screwing you in the end. I say stick with the plan, and don't falter this time. J-Hud or Not.

    -riv-

    ReplyDelete
  2. you right! Lol. I gotta get my shit together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol loved it. i didnt realize dudes went through the confusion of "cutty buddy drama" too. my advice? just be real, let em know they only a booty call and dont put yourself in situations in which emotions can creep...bad advice? well i never did have the pleasure of experiencing love so take it with a grain of salt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love your vivid depiction of the situation, not to mention the image of the winding road. Cutt buddy drama? Hmmm, perhaps at your age that's the best drama to have. Yet, if you find yourself falling for them, it can be the biggest heartache you will endure. I just say enjoy the moment, sex em’ until your body aches with pure pleasure. And ultimately if love somehow rears its head then the title cutt buddy will dissipate and they will become your H to your 2 ....O!

    P.S. - Thank you for checking out my blog, I so appreciate the love. I tried to email you; however, to no avail I couldn’t find an email address. Nonetheless, I added your blogs to my site. I love them. You can contact me at bxclusive007@yahoo.com. I hope you read this post soon.

    ReplyDelete