Monday, April 13, 2009

Miseducation of Dr. Jeff


Sooooooooo, my teacher came in looking a mess today in class. And coming off the steam of Senior Ball and lots of people looking extremely "put-together," shall we say, it's jarring to see someone look like they just rolled out of bed, took half the rollers out their head, and throw the rest of their hair into a scraggly ponytail. Wtf? Why would an educated, black, 30-something woman walk around like that? In this modern day, with an economic recession and a decreasing population of eligible, African American bachelors, why wouldn't you try your best to attract as many prospects as possible by fixing your damn hair?!!! Ugh. And you wonder why you can't find a man. I'm gone get you ass a flat iron as Graduation Gift, from me to you. I ain't hating Dr. Jeffrey. I'm just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment