Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Lord Know My Heart


Yall all know the ones I'm talkin bout. Those Sunday Morning Christians that get all in the aisle shouting at the altar talking bout "the Holy Ghost got hold of me." Those ones. I'm so over them. They talk a mean game bout how they can't wait to get to Heaven but they know they aren't anywhere near the Lord throughout the week. I know a few of these "Saints" personally. I might've even been one of them in my former life, but they spend a good deal of time living in the world. What's that about kinfolk? They be on that bullshit. Drinking all during the week. Flagging down any voice of discernment you toss at them talkin bout "judge ye not." And that's the only scripture their inebriated asses ever took the time to learn. A mess. Gambling and buying Lotto tickets, but you don't even believe in tithing. Yelling at every body to read the Bible, but the only time that Book gets cracked open is when your "Saved Friends" come over and yall study word. But you be boozing up right after they leave and miss church service half the time because you be so gone. Yeah, the Lord may forgive you for messing every once in a while, but Sunday Morning Praise aint no excuse for Saturday night fever, so to speak. The only excuse that they ever can manage to give is "the Lord know my heart." Whatever you say, Drunky McLiarpants. The next time you in the sanctuary though, shouting bout the Goodness of a God you don't know, I hope he strikes you down right where you stand. I aint judging. I'm just sayin

No comments:

Post a Comment