Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mrs. Knowles You Rock!



Damn it, I know I come off as an asshole. And that last post probably has people thinking I'm not as hardcore a Bey stan as I could be, but let me just say this. After watching Kanye West, one of my favorite rappers, rob the joy from Taylor Swift's first moment of winning a Moon Man, I was wowed at the way she handled that situation. Had Mrs. Knowles-Carter let that hang out there, Taylor might have left MTV with the most sour taste in her mouth about the insensitivity of all the Beautiful People of Hollywood and the Entertainment Industry. While I still think you're hiding something I think this was a move conjured all your own. Let's see more of that side of you. Please? She really is a wonderful human being that I think the whole world would appreciate. I am just saying. You should give it a try.

2 comments:

  1. Yo!

    Get the heck outta of hear! Are we taken baby steps, or are we literally smitten by my B! I never thought, you would come around and look thru my lens and appreciate her like me!

    Wow, I see progress M to tha. . . ili - tankerous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so now you love her? lol. I HATE Beyonce! Sweetheart or not, she's a sellout. Kanye TOLD THE TRUTH! lol. You do know i'm just saying all of this to go against whatever you're stating...they're NOT AT ALL my real sentiments lol.

    ReplyDelete